Monday, July 19, 2010

One Last Thing!


Outside Gatlinburg, Tennessee on 7-19-10

This was an excellent opportunity to learn new technology skills. These were all 'stretch' activities for me. I am on overload with skills and wondering how I can use them all at once so I don't forget them. However, the best way is to make a plan (using Google docs) including where & how to use each skill. Also, Include the class assignments. Then use the Google docs document as a reference.

Don't overwhelm myself. Approach it deliberately. The idea is to use what I have learned. This is the 1st part of the plan. So, it appears there is always another mountain to climb.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the 23 Things! You have learned so much and I'm proud of you. Remember the site is always up and available so that you can come back and review if you want to use a certain tool, but need a refresher. You're right about not getting overwhelmed. Just use what fits for the task at hand. Good luck in your further adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done several things on Google Docs. Also, I have been more confident in approaching new computer programs. I went to a program refresher today and understood much more of what was being presented.
    The main thing is I feel more confident and willing to ask questions & explore. YEAH ME!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete