Monday, July 19, 2010

#17 Intro. to Pocasting`



I began with the video explanation of a pod cast. Afterwards, I watched a 1st grade class's poetry podcast at Jamestown Elem.

Then, reviewed a pod cast news story in Learning
Matters reporting a 1/3 of the Detroit Superintendent's salary is being paid by two companies that have interest in Charter Schools. Also, an audio only, 60 second in length, science podcast which were both placed in my feeder.

I understand that I-Tunes needs a software download to run a Podcast and has more podcast material available than anyone. Yet, their are others that do not require software downloads and are in mp3 format.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to read a new book from our school library. Then I will do a Podcast, with the help of the librarian, on my reaction to the book & a summary.
    I hope to make it fun & interesting to help encourage students to read and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete