Friday, July 2, 2010

Ok. I have finally started back at the beginning.

This #1 71/2 Habits of Effective Lifelong learners.

1) The hardest will be to always remember to view problems as challenges I can learn from. I tend to do that, but not all the time.
Equally as hard, is creating my own learning toolbox. Organizing it were it is easily accessible & ready to use like a person would go to a carpenter's toolbox & pull out a screw driver to tighten a screw.
I hope I don't have to hide my toolbox so others won't bother it and then can't find it. :)

2 comments:

  1. What is the easiest habit for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The easiest will be #7 1/2, to play and be curious. I always want to know what something is or why is it like that, or why did you do this? I bother many people with this.

    I do like my play time and being curious. I will always find time for this in my day even in the middle of long work day. Yeah me!!!!

    ReplyDelete