Saturday, July 17, 2010

#22 Face Book & More


I watched the above video posted by Lee LeFever On Social Networking in Plain English. His videos are helpful in explaining the lesson concept. Also, I read articles discussing a Supreme Court decision allowing employers to look in company owned employee issued equipment(cells, computers, etc.), and watched tutorials on setting a Facebook & My Space account. In addition, saw a a video showing how various age students are using video to explain creations, and other projects (Show & Tell).

I signed up for Face Book
and requested friends. I choose networking only as my personal setting.
I question the amount of information available to people when visiting a site. I noticed numerous warnings on various sites that anyone can view your information once posted.
I am unsure if I thought was easier to navigate than the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment